Thursday, October 12, 2006

Type-A is on Vacation

When did my type-A world spin so out of control? I can't even begin to remember. All I know is that all of a sudden my house was a complete mess and nothing, but nothing, was keeping it picked up.

I had a friend over recently and the only comment made was, "This isn't you. What's going on with you?" I honestly have no idea. The only thing that I do know is that this is now causing me to lose sleep. It's 2:50 a.m. and I'm awake, looking at the piles.

I finally weeded through about 2 weeks of unopened mail. Yeah. I'm in some sort of weird funk that I can't seem to find my way out of. No idea when the end may be in sight, although just getting through that mail is probably a good start. Long ago I found a crazy woman on the internet and I started to follow her advice, which worked for a while. I fell off that bandwagon and clearly, I need to GET BACK ON!!

I'm going to go drink a glass of milk and see if that helps.