Monday, October 16, 2006

Random Reactions Upon Learning About My Business

I decided that I would immortalize some of the reactions of people when they've learned about my business. I know that it will always be an interesting ride, seeing people's expressions, but, never-the-less, certainly worth recording for all digital history. Or until I screw something up and accidentally delete this blog. So, here we go. . .

"C, we have to go to church and pray for her." - my aunt to her husband. I made sure to ask her to pray that I make a lot of money while she was there.

"Well, I guess there's a market for that kind of stuff." - my dad, who has since become one of my biggest cheerleaders in this endeavor.

"Are you a Madame? Can you hook me up?" - one of my single guy-friends. This one perplexes me - does he think that I was once a prostitute? He swears he was kidding, but, you never know. Of course, then he asked what my biggest seller is. Then blushed when I told him. Priceless!

"You're doing what?!? Are you kidding?!?! That's crazy!!!! Can I see a catalog?" - My aunt's sister. She was beside herself, but still thought it was cool.

More to come, I'm sure.