Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Starting to Feel Like Home

After spending the better part of the last 2 days unpacking boxes and deciding where things should go, my new condo is finally starting to feel like home to me. It's interesting what things make you feel like you're a little more permanent in your new space. Like being able to put a tablecloth on the dining room table, finding somewhere to put all of the casserole dishes, getting all of the "office" stuff into the office - not unpacked and put away, but at least the boxes aren't in the living room anymore.

Happily, my dad is coming down tomorrow to help me move my aquarium, which is the absolute last large piece that needs to come over. Then after that, this Sunday morning I will be finishing up the last of the moving and then next Saturday, it's time to clean and then be DONE with renting forever!!

My mind is starting to grasp how big of an accomplishment this has been and I can finally admit that it's awesome, and - I did it!!