Sunday, July 22, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

Oh, yes, it's official. I've over-extended myself yet again. I even know exactly how it happened. I remember the date, I remember where I was, I remember what I was doing, who I was with and I even remember the conversation. I just didn't bank on the results. Bad move on my part.

I have been appointed as co-chairman of the Colorado Slumber Parties Holiday Party. For the whole state. What was I thinking?

And to make it even more fun, the "committee" has had 2 meetings, and my co-chair, who shall remain nameless, for now, has already bowed out of one committee entirely, leaving me with 3 to handle, and now, tonight, she has given up her co-chair duties. Thankfully, someone else is stepping up to the plate to help me a little, but COME ON!

What was I thinking?!?