Thursday, March 16, 2006

Less than 8 weeks to go!

So, I realized this week that I officially have less than 8 weeks of school left. Not in the semester, but in total. It's so hard to believe how close it's really getting to the "Big Day". It's been a very long six and a half years working toward this degree. And now I'm to the point where I can truly start the countdown.

So, what will I do with all of my free time? I honestly have no idea at this point. It's going to be interesting to see how I manage to keep myself going - I'm so used to being busy and blowing off homework in order to do other things. Now, I won't really have anything to blow off. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I guess we'll see once that day arrives.

Who knows, maybe I'll finally take the time to start writing a book or something else equally ambitious.