Saturday, March 31, 2007

Will I Ever Catch a Break?

I can't seem to win in the game of life. Every time I turn around, there's a new obstacle to hurdle. Even when things seem to start going in a really great direction, something happens.

This morning, I went to my garage to load up to meet with my mortgage broker and founf that it had been broken into. Unbelievable!!

So, instead of just loading up my car, I have to call the police to file a report, talk with the management office to have locks changed, notify all the credit bureaus to put a fraud alert on my accounts, call all of my banks to alert them, change all of my online passwords and every other thing that is associated with this mess.

And what was stolen? My product demo. And part of my inventory. And my I-pod. And my Palm Pilot. And batteries - that I just bought yesterday. And a bunch of cds.

Can't I please just catch a break?!?