Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Only 1 test and 1 paper to go!

Yep - I now only have a couple more things to do in order to be officially done with college. Isn't it amazing how this goal seemed so huge for so long, and now it's here!! I can hardly believe it.

I had a friend ask me the other day what I plan to do with all of my spare time. I had not idea how to answer. But this morning, I started thinking about what I really want out of life and what the right answer to that question is.

So, what do I want out of life, now that I don't have excuses anymore?

Contentment.

Above all else, I want to feel content with the decisions that I make on a day to day basis and I want to be able to know at the end of each day that I did something to bring myself closer to all of my worldly goals.

Admittedly, my list of goals is incredibly long right now and mostly has to do with finances and security for the future, but they are all reasonable and attainable in a relatively short amount of time, which makes it even more exciting to work towards them.

It's now time to spread my wings and see where my determination can really take me.